Located in the heart of downtown Peoria
With our focus on you, the guest, The Mark Twain Hotel offers many value-added extras to overnight guests.
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV with DVD player
- Mini Fridge
- Coffeemaker with Seattle’s Best In-room coffee
- Bath and Body Works ® products
- One cordless phone and one corded desk phone
- Work desk
- Sweet Dreams all-white bedding
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Same-day dry cleaning service (extra fee)
- Complimentary Daybreak hot breakfast buffet including made-to-order omelets and custom waffles
- Freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and cocoa in our library
- Use of our On-Site Fitness Center including both cardio equipment and free weights
- Complimentary USA Today or Peoria Journal Star newspaper
- Complimentary high speed internet access (wired and wireless)
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Peoria International Airport (PIA) and within a 5-mile radius
- Free parking
Services and Facilities
Facilities for persons with disabilities
Contact the hotel directly if you need to make a reservation requiring special request such as an ADA compliant room. We can also accommodate persons with disabilities by providing shower stool and toilet seat extender in any room type. Please contact us to ensure accessibility.
The Mark Twain Hotel features its own private parking lot. We extend use of the lot to our neighbors, restaurant Two25 and the Packard Meeting and Banquet Center next door. Guests of all three entities may park in the lot without a fee. In the case that the lot may be full, our staff will be happy to help overnight guests find alternate parking without any expense to the guest.
The Mark Twain Hotel Fitness Center is located on the lower level and is open every day from 6am - 11pm (or upon request through the front desk). The fitness center contains a cross training machine as well as a treadmill and stationary bike. There is a separate room with free weights. A wall-mounted flat screen TV, the use of towels and water cooler is also available to help enhance your workout.
We have made every effort to offer practical technology to our guests with no additional fees. We have outfitted all of our guest rooms and our public space with both wired and wireless internet access. Services also include fax, same-day laundry service and complimentary newspapers. We provide a complimentary computer in our lobby for guest use 24-hours per day. We would also be happy to print documents from your flash drive, print your boarding passes, or assist with printed directions when needed.
Beginning June 1, 2015 the Mark Twain Hotel will no longer be accepting Pet Friendly Reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause going forward. Thank you for your understanding and loyalty during this transition.
Green Business Sense
The Mark Twain Hotel is proud to use many locally owned and operated businesses for much of the furnishings, products, woodwork and décor throughout the hotel. We have become certified by the Illinois Green Business Association. This will allow us to make sure we are doing our part to protect the employees, guests and the environment from the use of many harmful chemicals, save our precious renewable energy resources and eliminate landfill waste. We appreciate any guest efforts to help us with these efforts by conserving resources whenever options are given during their stay.